عنوان مقاله [English]
In recent decades, Iran's cities, such as other cities of the third world countries have encountered significant transformations and in a short-term period, they have reached the manifold of their primary widths. Zahedan, during its 100 year life, has developed in an unbalanced way and has faced a quick development. The 32.5 time development of its population and 34 time development of its width indicate this issue compared to the first census in such a way that the development of this city has been in the horizontal direction and the continuous development of urban constructions have caused the ugly development of the city. Accordingly, in the present study, the correlation between the population and the amount of development and urban sprawl is investigated in Zahedan city using Shannon's and Holden's Entropy Models and Floor Area Ratio (FAR). The findings of the research indicate that according to Holden's model, Zahedan has been suffering the ugly urban development (sprawl) during the period of conducting the study. The entropy coefficient scores indicate the sprawl of Zahedan. Regarding the development of the value gap due to horizontal development and urban sprawl, theSmart and Compact City model is considered as a desired one for future expansion of Zahedan.
28. Brehen, M., 1992 .The contradictions of the compact city: A reviw. In Sustainable development and Urban form, ed. Michael Breheny, 138-59 . London: Pion.
29. Commisson of European Communities. 1990. Green Paper on he urban environment. Eur 12902 Brussels: EEC Congress for the New Urbanism and U.S.Department of
30. Correa,cH.,1989. Anew Lands cape: urbanization in third world.Ltd publication.
31. Ewing,R.,1997. is Losange Les- styLe sprawl desirable? .J. Am. Plan. Assoc. 63.27-10.
32. Girardet, H., 2003. cities, people planet,Globalization. Globalism, Environment, and Environmentalism:consciousness of conections.oxford univer city press, new york.
33. Hasek.I., 2004. city dynamic grows and land use prospect. Development procedio.41.pp.11-28.
34. Hes,G,R., 2001. Just what is r, anyway?
35. Larsen. L., & vitali, F., 2009. urban develop ment and greet challenge for urban planne: a view ftheoretical research. Urban economy confrance.Melburn. Australia.
36. Lee,Jay, W., David.w.s .2001. Statistical analysis with arc view GIS, John Wiley and sons, New York,135-137.
37. LU & Hwang, 2011. city planning and this chalange hn developing country. Un. Publication.
38. Malpezzi, s. GUO, w.K., 2001. Measuring sprawl :alternative measures of urban form in U.S. metropolitan areas,the university of wisconsn,U.S.A
39. Nozzi,D., 2003. road to rain-an introduction to sprawl and how to cure it,library of cataloging in-publication data,U.S.A.
40. Population EsA-un. 2007. world urbanization prospects:the 2005 Revision
41. Wassmer,R.w. 2003. influences of the fiscalization of landuse and urban Growth.
42. Williams,k,et.AL., 2000. achieving sustainable urban form,E& FN spon,london,u.k.